Sunday 3 March 2013

Retro Family Recipe Book

Good afternoon everyone. How is your Sunday afternoon?

Today, I am here to share with you a retro altered family recipe book that is done recently that I have always wanted to do. Finally, during the Chinese New Year long holiday, I have some personal time to start making this book. I am quite satisfied with the whole design outcome and now I can't wait to input my mum's recipes. Hopefully, I can pass this recipe book down to my own children. =)
Front Cover Page:- Retro Concept of Recipe Book
 
Front Cover Page Zoom In View
 
The supplies that I have used for this retro altered recipe book are:-

A5 Size Ring File & A5 Size Clear Pocket Folders

Cardstock: Black, White, Brown and Kraft

Pattern Papers: October Afternoon (9 to 5 Collection:- Steno Pad, Meeting Minutes, Supply Closet, Typing Pool and Dictation) and Echo Park (Time & Seasons:- Classic Broadside)

Embellishments: Mix Brand Buttons, Maya Road Clip (White), Mix Brand Trinkets, Daiso Cupcake, American Crafts Thickers (Hardcover - Aqua), Mix Brand Stars, Tim Holtz Vintage Keys (Secret), Mix Brand Egg Beater, Washi Tape (Airmail), Mix Brand Dollies, Mix Brand Ribbon (Turquoise Green), Maya Road Stamp (Vintage Scale & BSMP), Radio Stamp and We R. M (Red Baker)

Page 1 & 2:-  Front Pocket Decorated with Dollies Paper (Distressed & Stamping Effect) to Slot in some Loose Recipes. The right hand side showing the Recipe Dividers for different categories.
 
Page 3 & 4:- Photo Recipes Slotted in the A5 Size Clear Pocket Folder
 
Back View of the Photo Recipe. I have used a Silver Brad to Fasten each Recipe's Pages to Keep them tidy
 
Last Page Pocket also Decorated with Dollies Paper (Distressed & Stamping Effect) to Slot in some Loose Recipes.
 
Zoom In View of Decorated Dollies Paper
 
Back Cover Page:- Continue the design from the Front Cover Page

Binder View:- I have Added in the Egg Beater and a "Secret" vintage key embellishments as a Nice Touch. Love these embellishments.
 
Hope you will like my work and my work have given you some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin