Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Wedding Guest Book

Here is another project that is done by me this year for my own wedding day. As my wedding is having an "English Summer" theme, so I have also created the wedding guest book using the same theme. When I went to Scrapbook Store to purchase the materials, I tried to look for supplies that have flowers or butterflies graphics. Now, I will roughly share with you what are the supplies being used in this guest book:-

Front View: Have Used White Lace Paper to Overlap White
Cardstock to Create Wedding Gown Material Feel

Cardstock: Brown and White

Pattern Papers: Prima Marketing (Reflections Collection)
Embellishments: Prima Marketing Pearls Swirls En Francais (White), Prima Marketing Flowers (White), Spotlight Beading String (Beige), Spotlight Feather (White), Mix Brand Kraft Envelope, Maya Road Chipboard, Maya Road Sheer Calendar, Maya Road Trinkets (Clear Crystal) and King & King Wong Ribbon (Beige, Brown and White)  
Front View Detail: Close Up
 
Page 1 & 2: Showcase Our Wedding Bands Photo Artistically
Taken By Our Wedding Photography

Page 3 & 4: Our Guest Blessing Wishes

Page 5 & 6: Have Used Love Birds and Butterflies Chipboards
 as the Embellishment to Represent Newly Wed Couple

Page 7 & 8: More Wishes, Butterflies and Flowers

Page 9 & 10: Wishes and Photos

Back View: My Wedding Dress Inspired Me with this Criss Cross Lace Pattern. Just Love It.
 
 
That's all for my sharing. Thanks for visiting my blog.
 
Have a good day. =)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin