Tuesday 4 December 2012

Echo Park Christmas Project Contest Result

Hello everyone, today I have a good news that I would like to share with you.

Yeah! Today I am so so so happy when I logged on to my facebook and saw my name appeared as one of the 6 lucky winners for Christmas Project Contest that I have taken part at EP page. I just could not believe my eyes at that moment, I thought my eyes were playing trick with me. I want to thank Echo Park for selecting my Christmas projects and also congrats to all the other 5 winners:-

Andrea Wiebe
Meng-Ying
 
Tami Beech Bastiaans

Wendy Robinson
Deanna Patrick Green

Here is the link for the Christmas Project Contest post for your easy reference: http://yenhandicraft.blogspot.sg/2012/11/this-that-christmas-gifts-2012.html
thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin