Wednesday 12 December 2012

Forever Love

Hello everyone, how is your day with the date of 12.12.12? Anything special that you would like to share with me? Do feel free to leave a comment below after finish reading my post. =)

Hmm......Today I wanted to share with you a new layout that I have produced a few weeks ago named "Forever Love". This wedding layout is created by using the whimsical (fanciful) theme concept. Therefore, I have selected vibrant colours papers and embellishments to go with my wedding photographs.
Overall View: I am quite satisfied with the LO colours
combination that bring out the wedding photos
 
The supplies used for this LO are:-

Cardstock: Brown, Lime Green, White and Black
Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye (Hip & Luxurious Basics - Lush 2 Turquoise Polka Dot #LU2047), Teresa Collins (Tell Your Story - Flowers #YS1004), Pebbles (Skipping Along Collection - Happily #50911), Pinkpaislee (Declaration - Windsock #00720) & Hot Off The Press (Colour Me Butterflies)

Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers (Shoe Box - Glitter Letter Stickers Black & Rainboots - Puffy Letter Stickers Daisy), Chartpak Vinyl Lettering (Small Black),  Robin's Nest Dew Drops (Metallic Pink), Mix Brand Buttons, Maya Road Trinkets (Clear Crystal), Mix Brand Trinkets, King & King Wong Ribbon (RBSD910253 - Black w/ Red Polka Dot, GRBAT80638 - Black & GRBAT80638 - Pink), Mix Brand Twine (Brown) & Mix Brand Polyester Stain Fabric
Flower Detail: Self-made Fabric Lollipop Flower
 
Butterflies Detail 1: Cut-out Butterflies from Hot Off The Press
(Colour Me Butterflies) pattern paper and Use Ranger Distress Ink to Paint
Over to Create this type of Effect

 Butterflies Detail 2: Another Butterfly Close Up
 
Hope my LO give you some inspiration.
 
Do give me some of your comments regarding this LO.
 
Have a nice day. =) Thanks for stopping by. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin